tisdag 13 september 2011

Dude looks like a lady?

... Hi everyone! I'm kinda stucked here. Yeah I am actually. The thing is that I'm forced to read tons of litterature in english, but hey; do I look smart enough to do that? The fact is that I got potential, but my brain keeps telling me "this is english dude. It's not your native language so it would be kind of suprising if you actually manage to understand the written text without any problems". I truly make it harder for me than it is I guess. I seems much more complicated than it is and I know that I most of the time manage to see things in a more abstract and complicated way than it actually is. One more bad way of attitude that I need to change for my own good...

And I've got some troubles with my love life. There is a guy that I've been dating for a while and I like him. So far so good right? The main issue is that we live far away from each other and sometimes that irritates me cause we don't see each other that often that I would like us to do. For example tonite; the door bell just rang and I was about shit in my pants because of some less pleasant incident that happend last week. There and then I wished that he could be here and protect me :p. Well... What can I say? Time will show... I don't even know what I expect it to show. I mean, everything is kind of clear, but I guess I'm not interested in logic anymore. Logic to me is too predictable and I don't like things that is obvious so therefore I'd rather see this as something exciting and see where it leads me...

Ok... Todays reflections has come to an end. Back to work.
Later!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Bloggintresserade