måndag 19 september 2011

Fucked him.

What's up b*tches and hoezzzz?
I have alot going on at the moment. It's the final countdown to our first exam and I'm nervous as usually. I hate written exams... I actually created a phobia for written exams back in high school and it still seems like it follows me. Just before I'm going in to the hall I always feel like I'm close to pass out or even whorse; throw up! Fresh, ha?

Well... It's monday today and I've got no lectures so I should go to the supermarket for my traditional shopping, but it seems like I'd rather prefer hanging out in front of the computer. I'm so productive...Not...

Something that bothers me is the fact that I'm broke. My wallet is freakin empty and the renovation of my flat is standing still. Another reason to feel stressed! And I haven't had the opportunity to work this month because of the stressfull scedule in school, so my only hope lies in the silly thought of someone's comin and knock my door with a bag full of money and says "Hi you sexy thing. The society would like to thank you for being beautiful by giving you a small gift".

If someone's got an obscene amount of money on their bank account, and can't figure out how to spend it; GIVE THEM TO ME!

Ok, need to go now.
Later!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Bloggintresserade