måndag 26 september 2011

With you...

There are two things in life I can't live without; money and love. And even if I'm a broke student, I still got love in my life. Love from my family, love from my friends... Love is all around me! And soon I will be close to one person that means alot to me. Sevgilim... If you read this; I'm so blessed to have you by my side. Both as a friend and also as my guy... Even if you're far away it's so worth it. When I'm in a bad mood, or when something good has happend, you're the one I want to share it with. I don't want this to end. Not now. I don't want to be realistic as long as I'm not suffering from it. I just want to be "Carpe Diem" with you. I have had the greatest summer ever filled with love and passion. We're just about to face a long and cold winter and everytime I stand outside and wait for the freaking bus to come in - 30 C I will think of you and me and our memories we created.

This will warm me in this cold and dark winterland.
SenVeBen...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Bloggintresserade